Glitter Words
Ninja!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

hari raya...

wa... it seemssolong that i did not update my blog...em.. i've been busy with my final semester study... it quiet tough to go through my final year semesrter... a lot of work and a lotof assignment... fortunatly Allah has granted me bucnh of friend that always with me ogheter facing the hard semester..... thanks to them.... nuthing much to say here...seems only few das more we as a msulim goin to celebrate the day of our glory...i feel excited waiting for the day... em... besides that... i shoudn't forget that i'm facing my final exam right after hari raya.... while people are hapily celebrating it... i have to sit for my exam... em.... what can ido... life must go on... but nuthing much... i have no mood actualy write a lot here... maybe after sometimes.. i'llwrite more....salam... just want to wish.... selamat hari raya aidil fitri... may Allah bless us....

Anak Pak Mamat Tercucuk Duri, Dicucuk Oleh Anak Pak Jali, Puasa Penuh Raya Aidilfitri, Kalau Tak Penuh Rayalah Deepavali. :D:PSELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN....
SESIAPA YANG SUDI SILE LA DATANGKE OPEN HOUSE RUMAH SAYA ....


DATE: 4 NOVEMBER 2006
TIME: 11AM ONWARDS...adress: XXXX
kalau sesat call me: XXXX

http://mcnods.fotopages.com

No comments: