Glitter Words
Ninja!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

tell me about your self...

hehehe tetiba bile kite tengah tgk my friendster... i found out something which is sound really nice... it sound like this...

"never explain your self to anyone
because the person who love you doesn't need it
and the person who dislikes you won't believe it"


what do you think?? it really make sense right?? huhuhuhu...


but then i came across what did the interviewer ask me during the interview today....
when i came in into the room they keep smilling on me... huhuh.. i thougt they like me very much.... huhuhuhuh... but then the interviewer ask me... " tell me about your self..."
heheheheh... guess what would be my answer to them.... (^_^)


so now.. i just want to ask the reader(s) opinion what would be their answer if someone asking you like that... tell me about your self... where to start where to end?? any sugestion, opinion or comment or even tips on the atttending interview skills?? u are most welcome to put on your idea or whatever... thanks for that... :D share the knowledge...

http://mcnods.fotopages.com

1 comment:

umi_e said...

nods... kalau orang tanya camtu... masa interview, suruh dia baca balik CV yg dilampirkan :P hehehehehe