Glitter Words
Ninja!

Monday, December 17, 2007

my DAY 3rd DEC 2007

-thanks to my friend azlan san who gave the power suplly as the birthday gift... even it doesn make sense but it still usefull... or even it still sound like tit tit tit tit... macam org kat dlm spital tuh.... it still help me to be able to online....

-thanks for my beloved best friend.. wany, syirah, kak wani... for celebreting my birthday.... i love u guys so much... and one more thing realy thanks for the birthday gift... i appreciate it so much...

-besides that not to forget all my beloved family member... for the 'ceperise' (surprise!).... as 'mael' said as i enter my house on my birthday... huhuh... so funny and i'm so excited that nite... realy love my family much for that suprise arrangment... sory for coming back late... got lot of work that day... some more.. the bus make me crazy... never turn up whenever i nedd the bus... huhuhuh i need to start thinking of buying a car... instead of getting e brand new hanphone.....

-somemore... thanks to all my friend and my cousin who sms, email and meesage me to wish for my birtday... thank you very much.....

- before i forgot.... a million thanks for my mom and my grandma for the lovely birthday present.... LOVE U!!

-i only be able to online few days ago

- been so long not updating this blog.... what the hell that i'm going to write up here.... huhuhuh dont know i forgot alradey what should i write here...

- i bought new beg.... nk pegi kerje....

- bought new shoes to go to court... lucklly i bought that shoes... because a day after that i have to go for JID in about 15 case....

-huhuhuhuhuh... so tired.....

- then i need to attend the ethic course.... two days.... full of lecture... make me headache...

-but the food there not too bad... sedap gak ler....

-then the second day... we have ethic exam... damn hard that exam... dont know whether i can pass the exam.... hopefully i pass the exam...

- after finished the exam.. we have a walk to selangor royal club....

-having our lunch there... huhuhuh suprisingly... i'm only the malay among the chinese walking.... huuhuhuh

-but they are been a very good friend to me... instead some of them are asking for my phone number.... uhuhuhuh makin ramai ler cabel....

-so.... that's all this week working day is only 2 days... which is tomorow and wednesday... then holiday until next wednesday... best nye.... uh.. memang best... yeyeyeye..

-that's all for this entry... summary up everything in point form... (^_^)

http://mcnods.fotopages.com

No comments: