Glitter Words
Ninja!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

what a tension day


hahahaha i dont know whteher to laugh or to cry.. one by one the problem occur in my life.. and the main problem is that my PC... i dont where it come out... even i have the precaution on my pc.. it still happen... i dont even over use over my pc... what i feel right now?? i'm really upset..
why is all this happen to me?? i lost contact with my friend.. i dont know what should i do when i lost connection... em... is really hard for me to epxlain how i feel when i lost my internet coneection... is look like i lost my world connection... actullay my pc is quite old la... but i dont have money to made it new... in the othger words it means to upgrade the pc ler... heheheh i even hardly doing my work and do my reaserach... it really made me suffer a lot... oh god help me... what souhld i do.. i have another about 4 months left to oever my chambering period...
i need internet connection in order for me to search for a job... i need to emauil all my resume... i need pc to do my resume... i need my beloved pc....
em.... what shoud i do???

and one more thing i have a lot of story to be written up here.. but the thing is that i cannot open my story to tell people about it... em... so waste i think....
please help me solve this kind of problem...


got new pc?? i have no money???





http://mcnods.fotopages.com

No comments: