Glitter Words
Ninja!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

dapat markah test...


huahuhauha... markha test dah dapat... em.. last friday... the result quite impress la gak... and my eyes still don't believe it.. i'm very satisfied with the result.. due to the laziness of me reading subject regarding philosophy... huahuah... em.. at least i'm using my brain specifically my brain in answering the philosophy question... there are both three question porvided.. and i required to answer only two.. the total markh for the test is 25... em.. and another 25 is from my assigment that i'm thinking of doing it after i finished typing my blog.... :D em... the total carry marks will be 50% and another 50% i'll obtained it when i seat for my final exam... em... i wish i could get 45% or aboce for my carry marks.. so i could score for an A for my final.. hopefully if i could... morover plus my laziness... huahuha... em... i think that is that all for the day.. rite after the class i went for the library searching for the books for my assigment... heheuauau.. impressive ha.. go to the library... even the assigment only needed 3-4 pages... :P hem... ops before i forgot.. i got another client for my henna bussiness... she is friend of mine... and what make me happy she realy like the design i made for he... then after i went to the library.. another person call me for an appointment doing henna.. heheh.. what a bussiness.. :D so you guys out there who ever read my blog..
please be inform that i'm already strted my henna bussines... so for the one who interested to do it.. just contact me at 012 XXXXXXX and ask for mcnods... any thing can further be negotiated... hehehe...

thank you Allah for made me alive in this WONDERFUL LIFE...

http://mcnods.fotopages.com

No comments: