Glitter Words
Ninja!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


purple mode for today.. em.. nak cite pasal semalam... was a great day.. early in the morning.. people go to the mosque for solat eidil adha.. that the most enjoyful event.. meeting people and friends at the mosque...that is the picture of me carry eismael wearing baju raya.. hahahah for my first time i feel like wearing green.. because someone that i admire loved the colour.. after the eid prayer.. all the Muslim where prepared to do the qurban.. em.. me my self also go to the mosque.. to watch the event occur during the qurban thing.. i also bring eismael my nephew.. he was so excited watching the qurban event.. at my qariah mosque were having about 6 cow to be slaughtered..my father and awe were there to give some help.. and get their portion as well.. when they bring the meat back.. and i do my job to marinat the meat.. because we goin to have BBQ at nite.. yeha...

http://mcnods.fotopages.com

No comments: